We are New York State parents, children, family members and allies working for transgender equality and empowerment. Our aim: to educate people across the state about issues faced by our transgender loved ones, and to advocate for legislation that provides them with the same rights and protections that other citizens enjoy.
We have an email group through which we get to know each other and get work done.
If you would like to know more or are interested in joining us, please get in touch via our contact form.
5 Reasons for Joining FATE-NYS:
- You may be one of only a few in your region with a transgender loved one – that you know of! Here’s a way to find and work with others across the state.
- You fear for the safety of your loved one and want to be sure they have the same protections and opportunities under the law as everyone else.
- You see opportunities to educate others but don’t really know how to do it.
- You have an overwhelming urge to do something overwhelmingly positive.
- You are curious and want to know more, and besides, you love filling out contact forms on websites.
Want to join? Fill out our form!